Lead Counsel-Commercial, Corporate and Property
Paul’s has over 30 years of extensive experience in all aspects of property, corporate and commercial, employment, estate planning and disputes matters.
He provides advice on complex property developments and transactions, syndication, joint ventures and financing; structuring of new business projects, complex commercial and corporate contacts and structures and a wide range of estates and asset structuring matters.
His clients include some of Perth’s largest property developers, many leading small-medium sized companies, prominent high net worth individuals, accounting, financial planning and mortgage broking firms.
Paul has acted in many complex property and business transactions. Some of these involved complex;
- due diligence exercises,
- structuring and asset protection strategies,
- shareholder and joint venture agreements,
- share allotments and buybacks,
- security and borrowing arrangements,
- asset partitions
- licensing of intellectual property, and
- estate and succession planning.
Paul advises corporate and individual clients on a wide variety of commercial matters. His clients range across many areas including;
- motor vehicle retail and wholesale,
- tourism and resort,
- club, association, not for profit;
- technology, and
- property sectors.